Monday, June 6, 2011

It's almost over!

Just got back from Sophomore camp out last night! It was a blast! I was quite proud of myself for exherting effort and being the 2nd person and 1st girl to get to Stryne and I did it in a whoppin 1:20 minutes! HEEHEE!
I've had quite the weekend! And currently yearbooks are being passed around to be signed and we have 8 days of school left! It's very exciting! Especially since daddy is bringing Albanian spaghetti sauce to FL for me!
It's kinda weird that my sisters getting married in a couple weeks...I always thought it would be years and years away but now here it is creeping up already! I have a feeling I'll be shedding quite a few tears in the next month! With Grad and weddings and goodbyes and hello's.
Well I should be going now, I have a whole room to pack up! The Sophomores have a weird wacky schedule right now, we have free tie and study hall in the morning then one period of work then lunch then 2 periods of work and one period of class then orchestra then supper then 2 more classes then we go to bed...Recording is messing up our lives!!! Oh well...

No comments:

Post a Comment