Friday, April 20, 2012

So bad days  are always great. Anyways, I read something this week that  really blessed me and I really wanted to share it with you. So I was reading randomly through my ipods books and I came across a quote by Ellen White that says that we shouldn't bear our souls to our friends, but that God should be the one who we take all our troubles to. Humans may fail us but God never will.
But I realized last night that God sometimes sends people to comfort us when we need it. Last night I was really frustrated and upset and altogether feeling useless, as soon as I got to my room I locked my door and fell to my knees to talk to God, somewhere in our talk I started crying. About that time there was a knock on my door, it was shenel, she's an amazing sweet person but I dont have the chance to talk to her allot so we're not super close. I think this was the first time she'd ever knocked on my door. SO we talked for a while and something that I really appreciated is that she didn't try to say "poor baby!" or tell em that everyone who frustrated me was just a jerk. She made me laugh and we talked about the situation a little bit.
I was really thankful for her, and it was really amazing to see who God worked that situation out. It wasn't just one of my normal friends, it was someone I rarely talk to, that way I know that God sent her.


No comments:

Post a Comment