Sunday, June 24, 2012

Graduation...crazy!

Well.....it's here. Graduation. Not mine of course but it marks somethign special in my life, I'll be a senior in a couple hours. Crazy! Those are some big shoes to fill, this graduating class has had such a huge impact on my life, I cant stand to see them go but I know that even if I dont see them again here I'll see them in heaven.
But tere's still one or two that I'm goign to miss like crazy! They will always have a place in my heart.
Last night had to be the best night ever! It was so amazing...I cant even describe it.
Tomorrow I'll be getting on a plane flying to Albania, crazy! This is all just so crazy and it came so fast! Makes me wonder how fast my own grad will come! And then goign to college and getting married, having kids, it's all gonna go by so fast. It helps remind em to savor the little moments of every day because time is rushing by so fast that it's all I can do to grab those little moments as they rush by.

No comments:

Post a Comment