Sunday, December 4, 2011

Stress!!!!!!!!

My goodness what a busy day! I have accomplished most of my check list but of course there's still a few things that just HAD to go wrong! Like I cant find the coat I was supposed to bring, and teh deans lost my cell phone, thankfully they have finally located IT! YAY!!! When you've only used your phone once you really dont want it getting lost before you can use it again! Everyone's been getting on my nerves today...Maybe because I'm stressed, I dunno. I feel bad, I hate not liking people.
We're leaving on Cali tour tomorrow...Oh and the stress continues! But it'll be fun...I hope. :) Time to hang out with people I dont usually get a chance to spend time with. For example, last year me and Heather were really close and I've barely seen her this year since she switched dorms. SO we're sitting together on the bus! :D
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!!!!! And did I mention I can get on facebook this Cali tour???!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!! This is SOOOO exciting! EEEEP! I'm sorry...I realize I'm a geek, but I dont care! Anyways I need to go and be productive now!

No comments:

Post a Comment