Sunday, February 19, 2012

Future

Well I haven't written in quite while! We've been on tour in Las Vegas.
I'm really glad to be "home" after being gone for almost 2 weeks, it starts to take a toll on you when you wait in a line of 20 people for a shower.
I have sooo much to do today it aint even funny...I need to finish all my chemistry homework and then study for the test we have tomorrow, then I need to do all my socials homework or at least make a dent in it, do my spring cleaning because for some odd reason I just feel like having a really clean room, and me and Julie are gonna go to the gym this afternoon! I'm hungry...I just bought some ramen though! I (shrewdly) having no Canadian or American money bought it with my Italian. :) I mean seriously I'm probably not going back to Italy for at least a year.
I'm trying to decide what to do this summer, I sent an application into youth rush to go canvassing this summer but I'm not sure if that's Gods plan or not. But I know that he'll open and shut doors where he sees fit so I don't need to stress over if I get it or not. The one problem that keeps popping back up is that I need to do a bunch of credits this summer in order to graduate. So...I'm going to do the unthinkable! I'm not going anywhere for spring break so I'm going to see how much I can get done during that time. I still have to work half the day but hopefully I can spend the rest of the day studying. I know that I always say I'm going to do things and most of the time it never gets done but I'm breaking that habit!
I've also been thinking more about college and I've decided that I need to stop limiting God. I've kinda told him to pick between my 2 choices but..what if he wants me to go to school in Morocco? Or maybe not go at all and go straight into mission work. I don't know. All I know is that I want to go to the mission field as soon as college ends. Or I might go a year after my first year as a student missionary. If I got o CUC I want to take elementary education and use it in the mission field. Or if I end up going to southern I'll take missions. So far I think those are the only 2 that have stuck out to me as serious options. Walla walla and Andrews are too expensive. And union...well I don't want to go there. All in all...I really hope it's Gods plan for me to go to CUC but as I said before it's up to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment