Thursday, March 22, 2012

ELLO!

Well I had a very...yeah here's how my day went!
The seniors left on their mission trip which was obviously sad..ok so I cannot in good conscious say that was sad to see all of them go. But some of them it was quite hard to part with for 2 n a half weeks! SO then I went to work...it turns out there was a rand total of 2 other people working cafe! So my work supervisor turned on this well I guess you could call it music...it was kinda folksy and country but with people who couldn't sing.
I must say you really now you have a boring life when all day the thing you look forward to most is going to sleep. And then...we start it all again.
But on eh bright side I'm going home this summer! I have so much planned...I'm gonna do a ton of classes so I can get more credits and maybe next year have a free class period. And I'm gonna study for the ACT. And do a bunch of things I've always wanted to do but never had time for! Like...plant a flower garden, go through all my old kid stuff and decide what to keep and what to toss, make amazing food and take pictures of it, and I think I should give my dog a Mohawk...and then I'm gonna do a bunch of thing that I've missed doing because I dont have time or I'm too old or whatever! Like play my keyboard, play in the sprinklers, cook real food...as in ethnic food...food that doesn't rotate monthly. And I'm gonna go camping in the mountains...Thatll be fun.
Honestly I'm just psyched not to be working all summer again. This is the last summer I have to be a teenager! And when I say that I mean that next summer I'll have a job, be in college and be all grown up and boring. I like the idea of beng on my own though.

Anyhoo....I miss the seniors already! Er...some of them...a couple of them. *grins* But I guess it IS kinda nice to have everything so quiet, I dunno what I'll do when they graduate! It'll be terrible...
OOOO!!!!! Guess what! It's almost my birthday! I'll be all old. :) Birthdays aren't very exciting here though...people sign loudly and obnoxiously to you whenever they get the chance and you kinda wanna crawl in a hole and that's it. That is your birthday....I'm gonna make my birthday special all by myself. I'm gonna party it up with my teddy bear and a book..maybe some tea. Yeah that's right, be jealous.

No comments:

Post a Comment