Thursday, March 29, 2012

Nuttin But a Hound Dog!

Hey ya'll! I have to go to work so this is just a quick howdy do! Spring break is upon us and it's gonna be really fun! :) I shall make it fun if it kills me! Well...not quite that far...but I will make it fun! I'm gonna get so much done. Anyway enough of that since you already heard it.

There's really nothing that exciting going on here. I guess I just have a boring life, I mean seriously the highlight of my week was that the cafe served pie. Actually it's been quite a week for food! Pie, banana splits, burritos, etc and the nice thing being since I work cafe I get to make this yummy food!
Every morning when I walk into work I get the job of cleaning the dining room, this involves wiping tables, putting up chairs, sweeping mopping etc. And a lesson I have yet to learn is to either close the cafe doors or keep a careful eye out when your mopping and sliding around on the floor like a crazy person singing Elvis Presley...and it doesnt help when all you know of the song is the one line so you have to repeat it over and over until you move on to John Denver.
Anyway people keep walking in right about the time I trip over my feet while trying to moonwalk and sing "I aint nuttin but a hound dog!" I think the lesson in this is that....Everyone had their different talents...mine is most definitely not moon walking.

No comments:

Post a Comment