Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Vienna

Hello from Vienna Austria!
I'm on my way back to the states so I'm in the Vienna airport currently. This airport is so nice! It's quiet and there's these awesome really comfy sorta leather bed thingamajigs all over the place! And the cafe I'm sitting near is playing all my favorite songs! :) The only thing that would make this airport experience better is if I had slept in the last 24 hours....or eaten. But I got a pretzel! :)
Problem here is that it's freezing! I mean seriously guys it's August! It's supposed to be hot...apparently Austria didn't get the memo.
Getting through the airport in Albania was quite the adventure! Apparently people don't realize that they should form a line and not just rush the ticket lady all at once. Everyone was pushing and shoving to try to get to the poor woman. At first I did the whole me thing and tried to stay out of peoples way and get in the end of the line but nobody was using a line...So I figured I'd never get there if I kept that up so I just kinda shimmied my way into the crowd and hey guess what, I got through! Yay!
I'll just be happy to finally get back to school and not have to worry about staying awake to watch your bag.

1 comment:

  1. That's cool you can travel worldwide. I would love to do that...

    ReplyDelete