Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Fire Drill

Well I fugure I'm wide awake now so I might as well post.
There I was, not 10 minutes ago, lying in my bed, just drifting off to sleep when all of the sudden "BLLLRIIIIIN! BLLLRIIIIING!!! BLLLRIIIIING!" After being at Fountainview for 3 years they finally got around to having a fire drill at the girls dorm...tonight. So I had to run down 2 flights of stairs in my bathrobe and bare feet. It was freezing! So after standing outside for like 10 minutes we were finally allowed back inside, but the sirens were still blaring for another 5 minutes. So here I am, wide awake and needing to be up at 5:30. I'm helping make breakfast tomorrow! So I'm gonna go count sheep or something...but that's weird...Maybe I'll count something I like. I'll count pickles.

No comments:

Post a Comment