Monday, November 12, 2012

Me is back!

So I have recently been trying to make a big decision about whether to go on the filming trip to Europe with my senior class or go to college next summer and find a job. I think I'm gonna go with the job...is that lame? I just...It's a little bit scary going to college, I'm a very independent person but this is a whole new ball game for me. I'm going from a place where everything is decided for you to a place where you have to make all your own decisions. I need to pick my own classes, by the way for PE should I take soccer or rock climbing? Anyway, I have to handle my own money, I already do that but not tot eh same extent...I have to handle job interviews and find my way around a new and bigger campus. I have to make good choices, everything from what I eat to...well yeah everything!
I have a feeling I'm going to get scared and retract into my own little bubble. But I guess that also a choice I need to make, whether I'm going to be buried in responsibility's or have fun in life.
On another note, Cali tour is comin on up! I'd be lying if I said I was stoked for it but I'll be glad for a change in schedule and scenery. I'm mainly looking forward to Christmas break and GYC. It'll be awesome to spend time with my sister and brother in law.
And on spring break the baby arrives! Oh my word I'm so excited! Mom will be there for the birth so I'll get to see her too. :)
You know what I probably could have worded that better. To all who just got shocked and very worried, I say this, "It's not my baby!" I'm gonna be an aunt! Haha, probably freaked somebody out for a minute there...Dats kinda funny...
Well hey I gotta run to work, sorry I haven't written in such a long time. I had um...technical difficulties. Along with eh fact that I was pretty busy. What with school and music and now I have double stuff to practice because we started recording orchestra. ANyways I really gotta run. Asta la bye bye!

2 comments:

  1. rock climbing for p.e....do soccer intermurals. I think i spelt that wrong...and it would be good for you and your class to be together...but honestly well i dont think i want to put my honest opinion here...college is expensive and a good way to learn financial responsibility is to sacrifice and get some of it payed on your own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it would be nice to spend time together but at the same time, whats the point of class bonding after we've graduated?

    ReplyDelete