Monday, January 7, 2013

Baby Time!

I'm back! I know...I've been gone a long time! First there was Cali tour and then Christmas break and then GYC and now I'm finally back in good ole Canada.
Christmas break was awesome except for the fact that Mom and Dad couldn't make it :( But my sister was all pregnant and she dragged me out shopping and to midwife appointments and basically everywhere she went. So that was pretty fun, not so much relaxing, but hey since when do you relax at Christmas right?
The baby was so cute! I mean...yes it was still inside her tummy, but it kept kicking and punching and doing cartwheels inside there! I thought it was awesome but the poor Mommy got all bruised from all the violence in her tummy.
So on spring break I'm going back to FL for the birth! EEEEE! Now tell me that is not cool. I'm gonna be such an awesome aunt. I'm gonna take it bungee jumping and skydiving and I must by all means bring it to it's first rodeo....and first football game. It will like football. And if it doesn't, then it will like all the hotdogs it will get to eat at said game. :)
Anyways, I have to go read. Well, technically I don't have to, I'm just ditching y'all cause my book is really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment