Thursday, July 21, 2011

Oh what a day! My roommates both woke up and left before I got out of bed... :) I like sleeping...Anyway so we went to work and about an hour before work ended we had to get off the cart and weed by hand...Well that was fun, NOT. But I decided to make the ebst of it and weed as fast as possible so I could finish quicker! And even though it was cold windy and rainy I was warm because I was moving so much. *grins* So we got off work early cause we finished so fast. SO now I'm at the dorm making mac n cheese! I'm really not sure how to make it...I'm just guessing because I dont have anything to measure with. :P I hope it's good!
I'm SOOOO excited! Campmeetign is this weekend! EEEEEEEEEEEEEP! And then a week after that is ASI double EEEEEEEEEEEEEP! And after ASI thats when all the peopel start flooding back in! And then Rosa comes back and I can move back to the other dorm. :)

Ok I was wrong....my mac n cheese is....icky. But I'll still eat it! It's still mac n cheese! :D I really should start a cooking show....Like a dorm cooking show, all the ways to make food in a dorm room without using a stove! All you really need is any type of food, a rock, your fingers, and possibly a microwave! Possibly a pencil for stirring...

No comments:

Post a Comment