Sunday, July 31, 2011

Pet peeves and oh so much more!

Don't you just HATE decisions!!!???? Ok....so maybe you dont. But I do! Actually here's a list of things hate
1.Loud things
2. Conflict
3.Bell Peppers
5. Making big decisions
6. Spiders

So you see there's not THAT many things I hate! Although I probably forgot some stuff...OH! I hate heights too. :) And elevators. Maybe I should just make lists of all kinds of things! AHA! That I shall!

hings I'm afraid of
1.Elevators
2.Heights
3.Spiders
4.The dark (ok I dont mean sleeping with a night light, but I really hate going places by myself in the dark)

Pet peeves
1. Loud things and or people
2. Singing off tune.
3. People eating with their mouths open.
4. Foul language.

Well now you know exactly how to tick me off! I wont go into all the things I like because that would just take waaaaay too long! I absolutely love life! And if I said all the wonderful things about it....well that would be one long post!

No comments:

Post a Comment