Sunday, October 17, 2010

Be ready now!

Thats it. I've had it with this, with myself. This blog is done being about me and whats happening in my life. This blog is not what it should have been from the beginning and I apologize for that. From now on this blog is dedicated to God and his work.

The latter reign is starting, it's starting here, now! There have been so many things happening at this school I cant even begin to tell you. But we had a 2 hour long worship tonight, it was amazing, God is pouring out his holy spirit on us and we cant let anyone be missed! We don't have time to dwell on the little things of this world, we don't have any time for doubt! Jesus is coming soon! When I say soon I don't mean later, I mean now! I firmly believe that Christ is coming in our generation and we need to be ready! We need to make the world ready! We should be examples of Christ wherever we go! No matter what we're doing Christ should shine through us! We cant just keep this message to ourselves!

I've wanted to be an archeologist for 8 years, I decided tonight that that's not what God wants me to do. I need to share the gospel with people! I need to tell people of God's soon return! I cant just keep this to myself! I have to do something, NOW! I cant describe the feeling! I just...I cant keep in inside. right now I'm typing way faster then I know how to. I just have to get the word out! I have to tell people and i encourage you to as well! Christs coming is SOON! My heart breaks when I hear people talking about things that don't matter! We should be talking about Christ, our hearts should be made ready to receive him! I am utterly heart broken when I think of all the times I could have shared Christ but didn't. That wont be happening anymore, I WILL be part of this revival. I WILL help hasten Christs return! Will you help me?

2 comments:

  1. Wow! That is exciting, Moriah! I'm already feeling the effects of this revival! Jesus is coming soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Praise God! Glad to hear about your recent decisions, and I know God will bless you as you go forward in His work.

    ReplyDelete