Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The day before tomorrow

What a day.... It was the last day before break so everyone is really excited and happy. And I get to go to strine, so I'm pretty happy about that... And me and Raina and Cyrus are playing the guitar together for festival of rejoicing, we just have to pick a song.

Skipped dinner and played guitar outside the cafe while random people came by to say goodbye. :P Then I got hungry so I went back to the dorm and made ramen. *grins*

Ooh and I smashed my finger in the conveyor belt at MG yesterday, it got smushed between the conveyor belt and the roller thingi where the carrots come out. Anyway yeah...so I worked dorm today cause I couldn't do anything with that hand. Yup...pretty eventful week. AND we got brownies in class today. :)

I would write more...but I'm kinda brain dead at the moment and cant think of anything intelligent to say...wow whats new. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment