Monday, October 11, 2010

Felis navida!

Worked MG all day, had a blast! I was wrapping bins and writing tags...yup lots of stuff! And we had an AMAZING lunch thanks to Canadian thanksgiving! The cafe was decorated all cool, and all the staff family's came. :)

The best thing about today was I looked at my Google countdown and it's only 59 days till Christmas tour!!!!!!!! This is SOOOOO exciting! And rather scary too, because I'm not ready to play the Christmas music in concert yet! But I guess that's why I should get up earlier. The only problem is that I wont have enough time to sleep because if I get up any earlier I'll only get 5 hours of sleep.....And since I want to make it to my senior year I think I should get at least 6 hours of sleep. :P

Well Sam's bugging me to go so BYE!

4 comments:

  1. my blood is boiling!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm....why? And that cant be healthy, you should cool down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ITS ALREADY KILLING ME! HEAR ME!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If your referring to the part about how much I sleep, then you should calm down, I made it 7 hours. Thats quite enough sleep. If your talking about something else I'm very much confused.

    ReplyDelete