Friday, October 29, 2010

Days like today

It's days like this that I really have to trust that God knows whats best for me....

My day started out with a very long day at MG, and getting locked in the bathroom there. When I got off work I found out the cafe was serving some kind of mushy vegetable thing, so I skipped lunch which made me hungry all day. Then I had a science test that I'm sure I failed. I was sure that my day would get better after that but no....

I went to orchestra and Craig asked my international supper group to audition for him, I hadn't finished teaching them the song. So the one guy in our group walked out on us right before the audition. Then we had worship and announcements... It seems starting Monday there's a new schedule for recording. Well I wont be working with seniors anymore...and they changed it so that grade 10's cant record. So after being told I was recording, I was then told that there had been a change. Yeah...not the best day. And then the topping on the cake? I got free labor.

I gotta say I was really discouraged last night. But I'm trying to look on the bright side, I must be doing something right if the devil is working so hard to get me down. I just have to keep trusting God.

No comments:

Post a Comment