Monday, November 1, 2010

International Supper

International supper was amazing! We had So much fun! Heather and Justin made a huge AMAZING Albanian flag! We made SO many cookies! We had 3 huge boxes filled with them! We're gonna be eating leftovers in the cafe for quite a while...

All the booths were awesome! Nathan wore a fake mustache and dressed as an Italian chef. Mr lemon gre a beard and dressed as Shackleton for the Antarctica booth. And Joel and Zack dressed as lumber jacks. It was pretty awesome.

We cooked for SO long for it! And me being the only one who knew what it was supposed to taste like everybody was asking me questions. It was rather stressful but still a lot of fun. Then I burnt myself pretty badly while cooking, So now my whole wrist is covered in a huge blister. But praise God it doesn't hurt so bad today as it did yesterday!

The mini concert went really well too! The quartet sang an Icelandic song and then shalom. And Brian told a Chinese story. Then Joel, Jo, and Jessica sand the Canadian national anthem. Then Randy sand the American one. And then us Albanians sang....Oh that was scary! I was shaking in the beginning but as we got to the middle of the song I was praying for strength and suddenly I wasn't scared, I even started being able to look at peoples faces instead of just staring at Rachel. :P

And now it's November 1st. Only a month until open house and then Christmas tour and then break!!!!!! Praise the Lord this school year is going by fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment