Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Another amazing day!

I got my canvas today! I memorized the whole thing already! At least....all the stuff that's required to be memorized by Thursday. I was practicing on everybody, their responses were hilarious. Laura screamed that she wasn't interested. Sam, asked me if I was trying to sell something and if so get out, Eddy, Sam and Amaris pretended to be a family where Amaris was the dog....who bit me... Then later Amaris gave me "100 dollars" just for being "so darn cute" as she put it. Yeah...it was interesting. Oo! and I did PE with the seniors today, it was a blast! Oh and Fraser Valley is coming today! They'll be here by supper Randy said, their going to sing with us in the concerts this weekend. So their here to practice with us. It should be pretty cool!

I had a really good witnessing opportunity today! A girl me and Eddy have been praying for came and asked me advice, I talked to her at different times all day! It was great! And last week she even let me pray with her!

Well I should go study for my chemistry test, see ya!

1 comment: