Thursday, November 25, 2010

God is so AMAZING!

Happy Thanksgiving! :)

I'm thankful for SO many things! But today I have something I'm REALLY thankful for! I'm thankful I dont have appendicitis Or however you spell that. After our first concert yesterday I started having pain in my stomach, I ignored it at first because it wasn't that bad, but as the day went on it got worse until it was so bad I couldn't really even walk, on a scale from 1-10 it was a 10. So Rosa took me and Melissa to the hospital but before she did that she put her hand on my stomach and prayed for me. By the time we got to the hospital the pain was only about a 2. The doctor asked a bunch of questions and examined me and he said it wasn't appendicitis, we went sure what it was. But it went away after about an hour after Rosa prayed for me. And I mean, this wasn't just a little tummy ache, I was literally laying on the floor sobbing. It's amazing how fast God can work. He is so AMAZING!

2 comments:

  1. Praise God!! Glad you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hey Luis! You should tell Meggie to call me today! *grins* And then you and kristofer should do the same. :D

    ReplyDelete