Thursday, September 30, 2010

Pretty Music!

What an interesting day, I worked Janitorial wish Saraiah and Esra. Esra chased us around the school building spraying us with citrus air freshener....don't ask me why. :P

Then Mr Hinds told me that I was one of the ones chosen to record for the filming project. I was completely and utterly shocked, I mean...like everyone at this school is better then me so why on earth am I one of the ones!?

Then...we had class....I fell asleep in science, that's what happens when you get up at 4 to practice. PE was awesome we did caneoing and landscaping!

And now I'm sitting in the lobby listening to my music and writing this. So it's been a pretty good day. Pretty much any day can turn good if you have music. :) But as it happens today was good anyway, music just made it better.

No comments:

Post a Comment