Monday, September 6, 2010

Monday.....

Today was surprisingly pretty good! Which is odd...because it's Monday and Mondays are always fairly suckish. Which is what I was thinking this morning when I woke up, which is why I delayed getting up until the last possible minute. I didnt want to get up because I had nothing to look forward to, I was working my least favorite job, I wasnt getting math, I wasn't keeping up in music, and I had 2 tests I hadnt heard about till that morning. But after I got to school everything kinda worked itself out.
1. Somebody asked to switch jobs with me so I cleaned the guys bathrooms and the buses, not ideal but better then the other option!
2. In math class today show explained it better and I actually got it!
3. I ate lunch really fast and got in an extra 30 min practice time and learned a new song.
4. the science test turns out isn't till Thursday, and the Bible test he told us all the answers before the test.

Then since we finished so fast on the test we got to use the extra time for homework and internet. Hence this blog post. :) Complements of Mr Hinds.

All in all....today wasn't quite as bad as I thought.

Oh! And me and a Morgan did a photoshoot yesterday so I shall post many pictures within the next few days! :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Sounds very unique. When ya gonna....me. Anyways...Glad you enjoyed cleaning buses and bathrooms, getting all the answers on a test - fairly being a bum. Anyways...later gator. Glad life's going so good.

    Regards,

    Dougie

    ReplyDelete