Thursday, September 9, 2010

Too....much....STRESS!

Well....wow, where to start? I am SO busy right now it's not even funny.
I have 2 tests tomorrow, and 2 make up tests sometime before Monday. And I'm writing a song for Craig, and getting up at 5 to practice my violin, so I can fit 15 hours of practice time in each week. Plus I have to study while cleaning bathrooms cause I don't have time otherwise. Currently I'm only sleeping 6 and half hours, unless you count the time I sleep in science class. Which is really annoying because I cant stay awake but I desperately want and need to in order to pass the class! Lets just say things are extremely stressful...I would write more but I have to go back to work.

Adios Amigo's

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry...That is one hectic schedule. We at Camp Wawona believe in a full 8 hour day, but plenty of recreation. Take care.

    ReplyDelete