Thursday, September 16, 2010

The darkness closes in once more

And I'm off on a camp out! Which they said could possibly end up in snow because it's so cold where we're going! So this should be fun.

Another interesting thing in the life of me, almost every girl in school has been getting little notes of encouragement in their lockers that deal with exactly what their going through even though they haven't told anyone. I got one today, a bible verse about EXACTLY what I was going through. It was amazing....

Then I got to miss half of PE class because Johnny forgot me :( hee hee! I asked him if I could go get water right around the corner, he said yes, I went, I came back and they were gone. And since I had no clue where they were hiking Rosa said I should just chill in the school building until they walked by or something. So I did. It was a very relaxing 40 minutes! *grins*

Ugh...and I just realized it's dark..again. I always seem to get caught in the dark on my way back to the dorm, you would think I'd have learned by now. I hate walking by myself in the dark...Well at least in this country I do. In Albania it's not scary because there's street lights far away, and sheep and shepherds fires, and gypsy music far away, and it's just all nice and homey. But the silence here is sometimes unnerving at night.

Wow....I not only succeeded in making myself scared of walking back but also homesick. Way to go me.

No comments:

Post a Comment