Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Update

As an update for the past few days, Saturday night was AMAZING! We had family night with the whole sophomore class of 23 together in the cafeteria with biz and Jeremy. We stayed till 10 PM playing games, it was so much fun! Our class got to know each other alot better, especially in "I have never" We learned that mason put purple streaks in his hair, Esra put a smoke bomb in a nursing home, Raina shaved her head when she was 5, and I...well I'm not even gonna say that one!

Then last night the basement flooded....yeah it wasn't a nice smell. Girls with boots gave girls with socks piggy back rides upstairs to dryness. I was one of the one's with socks....But thankfully all the water was out by 10 so most of us went back to our rooms, except for the girls who's rooms got flooded. They slept in the lobby.

My computer got checked....I'm not even gonna say anything else about that. But long story short, I had THOUSANDS of songs, I now have about 10. The new dean dissaproved alot of stuff that was totally approved, Mrs hinds had approved it. But now it's all gone. All my Josh groban, casting crowns, Chris Tomlin, rascal flatts, soundtrack from a walk to remember.....yeah I'm sad.

1 comment:

  1. It looks like everything has been very interesting, but don't get sad. Things happen. I mean - it's bound to happen with a place like that. They are only wanting the best (they think). Just bear it and make the very best of it. But please, just be happy! There is always at least one reason.

    ReplyDelete