Wednesday, September 29, 2010

A blog of rambling

Well....Lets see what's new that I haven't already posted about?

We're going on tour this weekend, then it's thanksgiving break. So I wont have school for a week, just work. So that will be nice....ish. :P Then we'll start on the Christmas music.

I talked to my mom the other day, and I don't have to work the whole summer!!!!!!!! Only part of it..and there was a change of plans and now I'll have to weed for part of the summer..The other part I'll be home or traveling from church to church with my parents. I remember last time we did that...yeah...well it should be interesting. And I'm really excited to be seeing my family and I'll actually be able to spend some time with them.

I CANT WAIT TILL CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!! It will be SO exciting to go home! My dad told me not to take anything except a carry-on though.. so I should have fun with that. His logic was that I have clothes I left at home, my logic was that I left them home because they were unapproved. :P Oh well, better to have a skirt that shows my knees when I sit then to have to lug around a suitcase from airport to airport. And then after Christmas moms coming up to Canada with me to visit. So that will be alot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment