Sunday, September 5, 2010

Wonderfull weekend!

This weekend has been AMAZING! To start it out Friday I got out of MG and worked campus instead, I got to throw big rocks in a trailer for 2 hours! It was not only character building but muscle building! :)

Vespers was amazing that night, we watched David Asscherick's sermon "oh what wonderous love is this". Tears were pouring down my face by the end of it as I thought of the people who needed to hear this. If you haven't already seen it go look it up NOW!

Then Saturday afternoon after church we all sat in the lobby of the girls dorm and read a book about a man who got drafted into world war 2 and became an Adventist.

Saturday night was AMAZING! All three girls dorms came to the main one and we arm wrestled, leg wrestled, thumb wrestled....pretty much every form of wrestling! Played Ninja, and had a plank contest late into the night. Then we all settled down to watch "food Inc" while drinking veggie coffee....never eat during that movie!

Then this morning I woke up completely dizzy, felt like I might pass out any minute, which was really bad since I had weekend cleanup at the caf, but Rosa called down there and told them to find a replacement so I went to bed for another 2 hours and woke up completely fine. Praise God!

Furthermore it has been raining and cold and windy for 2 days, it was like that this morning and we were rather sad because the campus fall picnic is today. Then miraculously when I woke up the second time around 1o the sky was clear and the sun out! :)

I will post pictures of the picnic when I have time. :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Sounds like a very very interesting life you are living. Glad to hear that it is going so good. Its those little glimpses of light that keep you going. Have a wonderful time and post pics soon.

    Yours,

    Dougie

    ReplyDelete