Sunday, September 19, 2010

Morocco vs Saudi vs Jordan

Oh I almost forgot. I talked to my sister a few days ago and she gave me an idea....She said I should go to college in Jordan, Morocco, or Saudi Arabia because they have great Archeology schools there. I haven't decided yet, but I think it sounds pretty awesome, except for the fact that I would be leaving all my friends in North America, but hey...it's not like that's a first for me. I'm leaning towards Saudi....I guess cause dad lived there when he was in the Air force. It would be kinda cool to follow in his footsteps. Except for the fact that I would have to wear a Burqa and not go anywhere without a guy with me. That would be hard for me...But hey I got a few years to decide I might just end up going to Andrews or something normal. We'll see.

1 comment:

  1. um...that scares me to be honest. anyways, check out the blog asap: whenilookatyoutoday.blogspot.com later.

    ReplyDelete