Sunday, September 12, 2010

Not a normal day go's by...

Oh my goodness this is so exciting!!!! Blog spot was blocked for 2 days and it was SO SAD!!!! But now I have it again so I am happy. :) And we got to have a town trip today so that was exciting...after I got back and added up my receipts I gave my debit card to Rosa and told her not to give it back till Christmas. :P

Other then that my weekend was pretty good, spent most of it writing a song with Sam. And then we have to preform it in front of the whole school in a few days! I dont have to sing though. :D I'm playing the guitar instead. :)

And I got to talk to all my family members this weekend except my Mom cause she's in Serbia. Which she didn't tell me about...I found out from my dad. My family has such odd ways of communication. But that's fine.... It gives me an excuse to do the same thing.

Oh and I had my first real root beer float today...ne with the right flavor ice cream...not peppermint like last time. :P

And Timothy is leaving on Wednesday to go home...so that's pretty sad, yeah this weekend has been a mix of many emotions! I went from happy to sad to excited to nervous to hyper to....well yeah everything pretty much.

2 comments:

  1. I am not going to say a word. Glad to hear it. Who is Sam? Why is Timothy leaving? Glad you got a real Canadian Root beer float - stay away from the debit card. Later,

    Dougie :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sam, is a girl on my hallway. and Timothy is leaving because he feels the lord is calling him to go home. And...yup

    ReplyDelete