Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Well this is life I might as well get used to it.

Well....yeah today didn't go much better then yesterday, it might have been worse but I was immune to the horribleness of the day it was normally bad. Wow.....that made no sense whatsoever...oh well.

Their leaving on the Oregon tour tomorrow. I would do ANYTHING to be on that bus and out of school and away from certain teachers for a week! But unfortunately I suck too much at violin, and sing like a dying toad. So I wont be on that bus. Depressing I know.... Well...yeah. I guess thats pretty much it.

1 comment:

  1. WOW! How descriptive. I am like totally ROFL after reading this. Sorry sucking at communication. My day off is tomorrow! W00T! So yeah. I am gonna go hiking and find something fun to do. Yeah! Maybe even go back down to Oakhurst again.

    ReplyDelete