Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Yayness!

Well my day was AMAZING! Go figure!
I started by cleaning 6 bathrooms and then I did landscaping for the remainder of work hours. Several things went wrong today like my bridge popped off my violin so I couldn't practice me extra hour, and my math teacher hates my guts....But good things happened too! Like, Craig said I can be 2nd violin by the California tour, and offered 500 bucks for a song about sabbath or the mark of the beast. So yeah, pretty good day! And to top off my good day we had mashed potatoes for lunch. :) It's like the cherry on top! *grins*

Oh! And did I mention I get a re-take test!? *grins bigger*

2 comments:

  1. Yo. HELP OUT THIS HOMELESS MAN PLEASE! I need some money. Hey. I am really glad for you. Congrats. Later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So...Take care of yourself enjoy what every day has in store for you. We serve this awesome God. He will pull with and for you in every way. If your world feels like it's ending - don't believe it. God may feel far away, but just remember to trust God. The world wants to bring us all down, but you and I have the God of the Universe to trust. Keep on the road to Heaven. God is right next to you and I hope that someday soon we can meet again. Thanks for the posts. You keep the smile and catch up sometime very soon.

    "There is a raging sea right in front of me. Wants to pull me in, bring to my knees, so let the water rise, if you want them to, I will follow you, I will follow you." MikesChair "Let the Waters Rise"

    "God your love is enough I will follow you, I will follow you." MikesChair "Let the Waters Rise"

    Hope your day is splendid,

    Dougie (take the two quotes for face value.)

    ReplyDelete