Thursday, March 10, 2011

CANDY LAND!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just realized that I start all my posts with some dramatic word or "sound". Heehee, yup that's me, the very hyper drama queen!

GUESS WHAT??!!! Wow I did it again....anyway, I'm a happy little sophomore right now! I get candy...lots of candy....GIANT LOLLIPOPS! *grins* Megan is having candy garlands and bouquets of candy and a candy bar...It's like my happy place where I go in Socials class! Yes....my happy place is candy land. This is SO AWESOME! I get to see my family, go on Facebook, and go to my happy place all at the same time! And to top it off apparently according to my sister they put candy corn in lollipops sometimes. I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THAT EXISTED!!!!!!!! I'm gonna be more hyper at this wedding then ever before...And Megan thought I've been hyper for the last 16 years....hehe just wait and see sissy!

No comments:

Post a Comment