Thursday, March 3, 2011

Where do I live?

Oh my! What a week! So many exciting things happened!

1. I cut my hair, gonna taking some getting used to this short!

2. Saraiah got in a car accident with Mr luchak, Cyrus, Danielle, Melissa, and Nolan. They were coming back from Double bass lessons. So they stayed in Hope for like 2 days! Just got back this morning, pretty exciting stuff.

3. Dad called and told me I might get to go "home" (FL) for a week this summer! Right after grad!

I'm still really confused as to where home is, because everyone has their different ideas of what "home" is. I asked someone where my home was and they said "where do your parents live?" Albania but I dont live there anymore. "so where do you go home on breaks?" I stay at school and work. Or go to my grandparents. So WHERE DO I LIVE?!!!

AHHH!!!! Late to ENglish! ADIOS!

1 comment:

  1. Home... an interesting word we take for granted. Home is where the heart is. Maybe it a childhood house, maybe where your grandparents live. But if your heart is with God, shouldn't heaven be you home?

    ReplyDelete