Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Hello world! I am preppy!

Oh my word! What a week!

Me and Saraiah had a bright idea, what would happened if we switched clothes? Not that cool right? Well....you see, she is a MAJOR prep! She wears name brands, pink, cardigans, and flats. I wear gypsy skirts, jeans, plaid, and converse. And then there's the matter of hair, she ALWAYS does her hair, I rarely do. So we switched EVERYTHING for a week. It was majorly epic! Everyone got us mixed up since we both have kinda the same color and length of hair. So people were really freaked out, the whole cafe stopped and stared and whispered. It was kinda awkward....I think I'm getting the worst end of it, she made me wear a pink cardigan, curled my hair into huge ringlets, and made me carry lip gloss and bobby pins in my pocket! It was horrible...

OOOO! And I got my filming violin today...what a piece of junk! OK so I could deal with the ugliness, but you cant tune the stinken thing! I broke a string just trying to tune it barely at all. It was sad...

Mr Kris got mad at me again today in MG...I never cease to make that man angry. Apparently I was going to slow or something, he scares me on SO many levels!

3 comments:

  1. hahaha! I agree about Mr. Kris! lol! have fun in Hawaii!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NOW I AM ABOUT LIVID! I read this blog and get many a good laugh, but please - refrain from dissing on staff. Mr. Kris is an awesome man. You wouldn't find him scary if you took the time to get to know him. He may look and sometimes seem scary but has the heart of a teddy bear - and that is the truth. I thought the same - now just change that and get to know the real man behind anything that may come through. Moriah - your an awesome person. Just remember that he is no less special than you. :) k. enjoy Hawaii and a break. It shall be fun for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey hey hey, I wasn't dissin on Mr Kris! I just think he's scary, scary people happen to be awesome! :P

    ReplyDelete