Monday, February 28, 2011

I had the best weekend ever!!!!!!!! I know I say that a lot...but this time it's even more awesome! I went winter camping! We hiked for 3 hours in snow shoes and then skii'd the wholeway down the mountain on our snow shoes, we had a gazillion wipe outs and it was epic! Eddy got a ton of videos of it, including one where I pretty much flipped down the hill and landed in a sprawled out position...I gotta say I'm one of the most graceful people ever! :P

I have a talent for getting myself into scrapes, some people seem to be completely reckless and carefree and never break a bone. Then there's me, rather cautious but still manages to break bones like crazy, my problem is that I'm careful in different things, like I'm afraid to fall on my butt ion an ice patch but yet I do stupid things and break bones doing it. For example, I broke my nose when I was 6. How did I do it? I was riding in the shopping cart and thought it would be fun to jump out. Then when I was 8 I broke my leg, skiing down a bunny hill. Then when I was 14 I broke my hand at summer camp, that sounds promising eh? Well I was sword fighting, sounds cool....till I tell you it was with really long feathers. My opponent jabbed with her sword and hit my hand in a weird position and broke my hand. Then broke my finger because I didn't want to get out of my sleeping bag. Sam wanted me out....

But luckily I haven't died yet! Surprising I know... Expecially seeing that I have to drive with christian in campus. I'm sorry but teenage guys mixed with driving scare me....deeply. Especially with the added snow and ice!

But hey, God didn't bring me through all the stuff I've been through just to let me die. He has a purpose for everything. I wouldnt change one thing thats happened in my life. Both the good and the bad make me who I am today.

3 comments:

  1. hey moriah, i just want to say how I've really enjoyed your blog! You have to have an idea how much I've laughed just reading your postings! You are super duperly funny! BTW, this is ka cardwell. I use to go to FA which was last year. I 'm looking forward to hearing more from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, thanks. I just kinda write whatever I'm thinking at the moment and most times it gets pretty random!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well we all randomly enjoy it... ;-) lol

    ReplyDelete