Monday, February 14, 2011

Singles awareness!

HAPPY SINGLES AWARENESS DAY! Gotta be the best holiday in February....of course there is only one in February . Had an awesoem english class, Ms Raney had us pass these little cards around and we all put something we liked about the person on it, we get to look at them next class period. Plus theres some extra cards because me and Julie spent half our Sunday making cards for our WHOLE class! But they dont know who their from! Which makes it SO much more fun! :) We just were trying to think of ways to unite our class, because we have a lot of cliques and loners, so we're hoping this will help maybe a little bit to at least help show that we're making an effort, and then maybe other people will. And Mason I know your reading this blog DO NOT TELL THE REST OF THE CLASS!!!

On behalf of this most girly of days I let Saraiah girlify me, I will admit with some displeasure that I am wearing of all colors...pink. This is something that probably will never happen again in the next 365 days.

2 comments:

  1. yes our class has a lot of loners and we need to get a better "class spirit" so yeah... *awkward silence*

    ReplyDelete
  2. rofl Mason....you are....I'm debating the words special or awesome. How bout specially awesome? Or awesomely special. yes that works.

    ReplyDelete