Sunday, February 6, 2011

Broken!

A day in the life of ever graceful me.....I broke my finger on tour! Heehee! The funny thing is HOW I broke it, see....we're on tour right? SO we're sleeping on the floor of this church, well me and Sam decided to sleep in this little hallway nook only big enough for two people, well I am VERY grumpy when woken up. :D So Sam decided "hey lets wake Moriah up!" So she proceeded to try and shake me out of my sleeping bag, feathers went EVERYWHERE! And it turned into a wrestling match, and her knee connected with my hand and the floor. So....broken finger! :) I'm happy cause I dont have to go to orchestra for 2 weeks! Not that I dislike playing, cause I love playing, see Moses and Eddy are weaning me off my violin mute, so Moses has my mute, I dont play without my mute. So this gives me lots of time to prepare myself, plus it's extra study time! :)

Speaking of studying I need to go do that cause I have a test today.

No comments:

Post a Comment