Monday, February 7, 2011

Oh my word! Having a broken finger is harder then it sounds! Cant do anything, Saraiah had to help me brush my hair, Heather made my bed, and we're all working together to write out my homework. But on the bright side I'm learning how to be left handed, I'm typing this whole post with my left hand! :)

Week of prayer is here again, had the first meeting this morning, after Saraiah woke me up at 5 something this morning cause she was going to her double bass lesson. Then Anne came in to make sure I got out of bed, she thought of doing it by force but then looked at the evidence from the last time someone did that (broken finger) and thought better of that idea!

Tour was AMAZING! We went to camp hope to eat lunch and hang out in the lodge, that place has SO many memories! The whole 2 hours we had after lunch me Sam, Anne, and Laura and I stood around the piano and sang. It was alot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment