Friday, February 18, 2011

Larry the scary hairy canary....curse this long hair of mine!

Goody! I got my splint off my finger after 2 loooooooooooong weeks of not playing violin, Guitar, or writing essays. And now I have 3 projects due next week! Once again....Goody.

I love writing, but essays.....well their not completely horrible but at the same time I just like writing without thinking about openers, or grammar, or punctuation. I like just writing what I'm thinking and feeling and not worrying about what people might think of it. This blog is pretty much just an online diary. Thats why I love it! But back to topic...essays. Miss Raney gave us an assignment to write a 5 paragraph essay on whatever we wanted. SO mine just happens to be on the F-15 Eagle. Wow....you cant tell my daddy was in the air force can ya?

OOOOO! I almost forgot to tell you! Saraiah, Julie, and I are burying a time capsule! We're putting in pretty much every secret we have, and burying it in a treasure chest we found in the bone yard. We're planning on burying it and then digging it up senior year. Lets just hope no one gets to it before we do! Cause after all...we're gonna have a little page about each of us, and a few secrets we haven't told each other. And we tell each other EVERYTHING so this will be some deep stuff. And to top it off we're doing a photo-shoot with the 3 of us and putting the pictures in the time capsule. It will be epic. In PE we figured out that we were the 3 stooges, unfortunately I happen to be Larry. So they came up with the smart idea to call me not only Larry but Larry the scary hairy canary. Oh yeah...try shouting that across the cafe! They have...

No comments:

Post a Comment