Sunday, November 27, 2011

Bitter.Old.Cat.Lady

Okey dokey! So I had the weirdest dream last night! I'm sure you reallyn dont care to hear it but I'll tell it anyway! Ok...so I was living in bible times and I met this guy who led a caravan of runaways out of the city to a far off place, since it was illegal to leave the city at this certain time because there was a decree to kill all the cats and people were trying to escape with tehir kittys. So I decided to escape with my cat and go to Jerusalem where my grandma lived and my cat would be safe. because the secret police were already on the hunt for my cat.

Wow...I am already well on my way to becoming a bitter old cat lady! :P Dont ask me why IO dreamed about this...I dont even have a cat! But I think it was because I went to bed at 12:30 because thats when we got back from tour. Which was pretty fun! Me and Saraiah stayed up talking all night. :) ANd today will be a good day. I will edit my devotionals...again. And do some math homework, and mark my GC...and clean my room, and then I'll probably wrap presents. You know whats weird about me? I dont enjoy doing nothing anymore, I love that sense of accomplishment to have FINISHED! And I WILL finish my list today. And then I can read...oh for the days when I could read all day! Anyways, christmas break is coming soon! like 21days 22 hours and 35 minutes!!!! Yes...I'm a dork, gotta problem with that?

No comments:

Post a Comment