Friday, November 11, 2011

Oh my poor neglected blog...I haven't written is SO long!
It's the weekend again!!!!!!!1 WHOOOOT!! Saraiah is coming over later to get ready for vespers with me so I must leave soon. But I will update you my best!
Devotionals are coming along I have 8 turned in, 4 more that need editing and that's it...
OOOH! But I was very proud of myself because I got up at 5:30! WHOOT! Go Mia! Anyhow..Wow is my life that boring? I talk about homework and how early I got up? I miss those exciting days....I honestly am missing being home schooled. I could get so much more done if I didn't have to work. And I could take all the courses I want to take. :) I am getting majorly excited about college! I am really leaning towards CUC but Southern is also an option, Andrews....mayeb I dont want to but some guy gave me a thingi to make my application free. And he said I could share it so if anyone wants it come talk to mee! But honestly...I dont want to go to Andrews. Oh well...God will work it out! I dont need to worry about it.

Did I mention I'm going home soon???!!!!!!! First time in 2 years!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!!!!!! It will be kinda weird though, haveing not been there for so long and then being thrust back into the culture. With all the disgusting guys who whistle and cat call every time you leave your door. Thats gonna suck...

No comments:

Post a Comment