Friday, November 18, 2011

It's almost open house! It is in fact 2 days until open house. :)
I had a very peachy day. I got my 18th devotional! One more to go!!!!!!! I just have to edit the rest, it's been really fun writing them, I really enjoy it. :D It snowed again today! But it's not that cold yet, only 15 right now. I am hungry! I bought some ramen and then found out it was beef flavored...I hate beef flavoring, it's icky. I realze this is not a very interesting post...
OHH!!! The water went out today! So I really am craving a shower at the moment. And we're having a concert today too, which means that I need to clean my room, put on my unform, find my black flats that went missing, take a shower, curl my hair aaaaaaaaaand pack my trombone all before 5:00. I should get going!

No comments:

Post a Comment