Sunday, September 18, 2011

Food changes people...

Oh what a weird life I live!
OK...So here I am, innocently making mac n cheese. When Raina comes into my room and sits down at my desk ooing and awing over my vitamins which are sitting on it. Then Hannah smelling my cheese comes running in saying "Moriah feed me too!" You see...as Shenel put it, Hannah is like a bear, you can feed her, but she'll always come back for more. :P So anyway, in her excitement to get food she grabbed Raina's hand which happened to be swollen from a bee sting. So she screamed "AOOOOWWWWWWW!!!!!! DONT TOUCH MY HAND YOU FREAK!!!" And then ran from the room to Morgans room with Hannah howling behind her that she's sorry! So behind locked door Raina listened to Hannah pound ont eh door for 10 minutes straight yelling that she's sorry! and dont hate me! OPEN THE DOOR! Things such as this... Then she finally left and came back to the computer where I was typing this and ate some of my mac n cheese, along with Shenel. That is...she and shenel ate mac and cheese....Not Hannah ate shenel and cheese....

No comments:

Post a Comment