Thursday, September 1, 2011

Stress :(

Ok, lets see if I can write this in the 5 minutes I have before music practice!
I am SOOOOOOOOOO stressed out right now! I have mountains of homework and music to learn and my rooms a mess and I haven't had any time to clean it. I haven't seen my friends hardly at all... :( But on the upside I got to drive the cube van today in work and it was AWESOME! I got to almost run over seniors! :P jk...I wouldn't have...really...*shifty eyes* Anyway it was fun!

I am so happy it's almost Sabbath!!!!!!! I love sabbath soooooo much! Best day of the week! And Friday night is so amazing! OO! and did I mention I'm doing vespers soon? :) And a dorm worship too.
We did PE testing today....wow...We ended up running while the sprinklers were on in the field so we got all wet and muddy. And did I mention my hair got all curly since I cut it? When it's wet especially...boo. So I looked funny all day. I'm so glad the days almost over! I'm gonna clean my room tonight. :) And take a shower, thanks to all the mud from PE...yeah that was lovely. Good thing I like dirt!
Anyways I have to go to practice before I get in trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment