Thursday, September 29, 2011

Mama....I'm going to Vegas

The Seniors just left on their Senior Survival! So Seth if your reading this tell Heathers mom goodbye!
It was really funny watching them all run around screaming when the announcement came that they were leaving. I must say....now is the time to be glad I'm a Junior! The sad part is that Eddy and Sam will be gone for my vespers. And I reeeeeeeeeeeeeally wanted them there! Their my support system. :P They people who sit in the front row and grin at you. But on the bright side there's less people there so it's less scary. Chris and Mason said they'll be my cheerleaders on the front row to replace the ones I lost...But it's not the same. Oh well, life goes on!
At least the cafe will be quiet with the loud people gone! Well....with Joel gone! :P

I almost got to work front desk today! Because the seniors were gone....but the trouble is I go to school when the Seniors work. I told Alyssa I could just switch classes and go to class with 11 B but....she said no, so now Mason has the job. Boo! :(
And I have to hold down the trombone section all by myself!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! Eh, I'll be OK. Just felt like screaming in my mind for a second there. :D
It's almost time for break! WHOOOOOOOooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!! I'm going home! Er...FL! And I'm gonna see my Mommy and my Daddy and my Mima and my Poppy and eat seaweed and ice cream and Me will be a very happy girl!

OH! And I'm going to Vegas in February! Hehe...Doing some concerts there for 2 weeks. SOme advertizing or something I dunno, all I know is thast we're bringing our teachers with us so we can do school....in Las Vegas. This is so cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment