Monday, September 12, 2011

HAPPY DAY!

Today is a good day!
I finished 2 devotionals and turned them in, I'm working cafe, and I have a voice lesson and a brass lesson this afternoon. AAAAAAAAND Mrs Hinds came in before wake up to tell em I had a phone call, so I sleepily dragged myself out of bed, wrapped my blanket around me so as to be approved and went out to answer the phone, but alas the phone's weren't turned on yet so Mrs Hinds went to do that while I talked to my Dad on the main phone line where he told me that I get to come home on thanksgiving break!!!!!!!!!! WHOOOT! P.A.R.T.Y!!!!!!! This is fun...this is a happy time. OH! And we're going campign this weekend! Although the work list says I'm going on Oregon Tour....So I need to go straighten some things out later.
Fall picnic was yesterday, it was fun. There was lots of pie :) Which made me happy. And we played an awesome game which included running and smuggling things and the bad guys also known as the nationalists could search the christians for 30 seconds if they caught you to try to find the bibles you were smuggling. I was a christian. :) So as I was running along a couple nationalists also known as Katie and David, saw me and started chasing me, so while still running I did a cool roll up onto the wall above the science lab lawn into the orchard and then did somewhat of a (fail) at a handspring onto the level above that one and I cut up my hands...But no worries! I got Chris's knife and cleaned it out all nice. :D It hurt though... Anyway then I attempted apple bobbing. When they Sophomore guys saw how bad I was they all wanted to go against me. So I tried against Broch, Brenan, Jordan, and Chris. And I failed every time. So I just kept trying until I got one. But by that time I was drippign wet, my whole head, (hair and all) and my shirt so I rung my shirt and hair out a bit but I was still FREEZING during worship since the sun went down.
I meant to do more Sunday morning but I ended up in Saraiah's room listening to her moms story's about her life as a hippy when she was my age. IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!! She is SOOOOOOO cool!!!!!!! But not to worry I still got half of my to do list done.And tonight I plan on spending my whole free time finishing the rest of it. Then in study hall I need to get ahead in Bible 11 homework. Mostly GC reading, and some group posts and such. Since I'm already ahead in devotionals I can take a break from that for a few nights to do Bible. OOO!!!! And we're doing PE testing tomorrow! I can finally see how many push ups I can do!
Plus I'm pretty psyched because Saraiah's mom (being a nurse or mid wife or whatever) Knows how much a girl of my height should weigh. and I'm 10 pounds below. SO I'm very happy! Of course that probably also means that I should be buffer cause muscle weighs more then fat. But whatever I'm still pretty psyched! Anyway...I jsut realized just how long this post is so you probably wont get to the end of it and read this so I should stop writing. Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment