Sunday, September 25, 2011

I LOVE WEEKENDS!!

Sundays are always my weirdest days! So, it started normally, I got up, made breakfast and my parents caLLED SO i talked to them for like an hour. But then.... Julie came into my room, and so did Hannah. So we had a party with candy and cheese puffs. Then I noticed my water bottle and remembered I had week old chia in it. So I started to open it and liquid came spewing out like old faithful. and IT SMELLED HORRIBLE!! Like sewer mixed with dirty socks and every disgusting smell you can think of. And it was in my room! SO I ran to the bathroom to dump it...so the hallway and bathroom smelled like it too. Well I live on main floor, so Rosa came to find out what the horrible smell in the lobby was....So she told me to bring it outside...so as of now it's sitting on the lawn. But my hand smelled like the grossness! SO I tried everything! I washed my hands like 5 times, then tried body wash on my hands, but they still smelled. SO I soaked them in baking soda, and then...as a last resort I tried eucalyptuses oil. But I regret to inform you that my hands still smell like rotten chia mixed with eucalyptuses. But I got the smell out of the dorm I ran through the building with air freshener, and I washed my blankets. And aired out my pillows and my teddy bear. But it's super duper windy! So my teddy bear flew off the porch headed for the cliff! SO I chased down the runaway and instead aired them out by the lobby window. OH! But I did manage to get something done today! I cleaned my room really super well so to get the smell out. ;) Thats right...my life rocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment