Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Life.Is.BUSY!

Ok, sorry I haven't written in a while I've been uber busy with school and stuff. We're starting to write the devotional, and I have some major math homework that's really hard, aaaaand I have to start researching for Bible 1 on Daniel and Revelation. Oh and did I mention this year is super weird? I'm changing! I guess it's for the better but it's strange. Ok...so I ran in PE. Me...Moriah I RAN! I kept up with Morgan Barrow! Which is quite the accomplishment will have you know! And I went for a run early this morning, and did home work (something I never do) I've been doing it faithfully every night. I even ate salads int eh cafe!!!! And turned in every unapproved thing I own, and to top it off every free moment I have I spent studying.....that's big. Oo...and on the down side we had voce lessons today with Craig....I think I did bad, of course I never think I do good. Probably cause I never do! Hehe, kinda a bummer though cause most of my friends got into mixed chorus. Oh well, no biggy. I will attempt at brushing things off, something I desperately will need to do this year. Well I really need to go study, this is the longes I've spent doing something fun in a long while.

No comments:

Post a Comment