Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Sweetie...do you need shoes?

OH MY WORD!!!!!!! The FUNNIEST thing just happened! Ok...So there's this girl on my hall who's new so I went and introduced myself and answered their many questions. And then she found out I was a missionary when she had learned this valuable bit of information she then proceeded to tell me that she had put some things in the ADRA bin so I should feel free to look through. I about died trying not to laugh! Same lady who when they visited last winter and saw me wearing boots that were ducktaped together stopped me in the road and said "sweetie, do you need some shoes?" OH MY GOODNESS!!!! I love them already! heir SO cute!!!! And they have the sweetest accents their from my neck o the woods in TN! WHOOOO GO SOUTHERNERS!! I can tell I'm gonna like these people...Come to think of it I should have said yes on the shoes! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment