Wednesday, August 24, 2011

New Year, here I come!!!

I just had the most amazing morning! And ya know what? I actually like working! No wait...I LOVE IT! I've been working janitorial and I found that I really enjoy cleaning things to perfection. :) AAAAAAAAAAAND I got to drive the cube van! :) And there's tons of people arriving! Mostly new people...I'm doing my best to be all friendly and welcoming...Cause usually I'm shy so this year will be the change! And cause Rosa told me the reason she put me in the room I'm in on main floor was because there was lots of new people on my hall and I'm friendly...I dont know where she got that cause I thought I was pretty anti-social! But since she thinks that I'll do my best to live up to expectations!
I'm just SOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!! All of my best buddies are coming today!!! I missed them so much...It's a little weird too though because after being a new person for a year I'm finally old! :P It will be weird at first to have new people join our "family" I mean thats what we are...we're so close. We always look out for each other and encourage one another. But I'm also excited to be able to be that person who makes the new people feel at home. :)

I'm slightly worried about our split class, our class will be split into 2 this year so I dont know who's in what class and I'm kinda scared I wont be with my friends. I dont want us to drift apart...Especially my best friend. But I guess there's no sense worrying about it since I cant change it I might as well embrace it! I think that should be my new motto. :P Anyway I have to go to work so I shall try to blog next week after the first camp out! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment